Happy 4th of July!!
We spent the 4th with my family this year. The festivities started with the traditional parade and then lunch with my mom's extended family. It was fun seeing everyone. Then Josh and I went to see the movie 'Hancock', thanks to my sister Natalie for watching our boys, and then the day ended with a yummy BBQ at my parents and fireworks!


My uncle Bob handing out shirts for UVU. (We were laughing so hard thinking about Job on arrested development.)



My uncle Bob handing out shirts for UVU. (We were laughing so hard thinking about Job on arrested development.)





















4 comments:
it looks like you had a fun and eventful day!! we haven's seen you forever!! little alec isnt so little anymore...and he is so stinkin cute!!
how fun, im glad you guys had a great day! The parade looked way fun, and Ethan is looking so grown up! I missed you guys but we'll see ya Monday!
I love that Ethan kept covering the ears...classic!! I'm making up for being a crappy commenter and soon I will be the comment stalker!!!
Look like your summer is going so well. I really miss you and we all need to have a swimming party its pretty sad we have not yet. I love ya!
Post a Comment