Feeding the Ducks for Family Night!
We went last week to BYU campus to feed the ducks with our friends, the Plank's. The kids loved it! And then we went after to Smart Cookie to enjoy a little dessert! It was so yummy! Thanks for introducing us to the yummiest ice cream sandwiches ever guys!!
















4 comments:
So precious! Love the brother pics.. and I love that Alec is a blue-eyed boy just like Mason.
How fun to feed the ducks,we haven't done that forever! I should take the boys before the baby comes!
We were going to go feed the ducks on Monday night, but somebody decided to celebrate their birthday that night...how rude!? J/K I would pick eating blondie's at applebee's with ange over feeding the ducks any day! Wow that like makes me a really bad wife and mom, huh?
Angela! This is April that you used to Visit Teach! I was SERIOUSLY just thinking about you the other day! I found your blog through Stacey Baxters! How are you doing? Your little Alec is sooo adorable and Ethan looks sooo grown up!
We have a blog too if you want to check it out: wearetheduvalls.blogspot.com
Post a Comment