Wednesday, July 23, 2008

BiRtHdAy EXtraVagaNzA!!
We started my week long birthday celebration at work! They bought me a cake and some fun gifts!
Ange, me, Liz, Katie, and Carla

They gave me some fun new glitter nail polish! Thanks Katie for painting my nails and for the neck massage! :)

Texas Roadhouse
We were in St. George for my actual birthday so we celebrated at Texas Roadhouse. This is a picture of my boys on the saddle that I had to get on and have everyone yell happy birthday to me, yes I was embarrased and Josh got it on video, and no I am not posting it!!

me and my sister in laws


Cute Alec


Matt, Kaycee and Josh


Me, Aubree, Dave



my mom, Ethan, my dad


Josh surprised me with a yummy german chocolate birthday cake at the restaurant! Thanks honey!



We went back to our condo, sang happy birthday, ate cake and nielsen's custard, and played games!


Uncle Dave playing superman with Alec




Ethan playing superman with Aunt Kaycee



At Home

When we got home from St. George our best friend's Rob and Janeia Sperry surprised me with a Janeia special. (my favorite) A yummy Oreo Shake!

Thanks Janeia!!



Dessert at AppleBees
The next night a few of my friends took me for a yummy blondie dessert at AppleBee's!
Ashlie, Meggan, Kim, me, Janeia
Thanks girls!!

We of course had to go shopping after! Here are a few pictures of us being crazy!








And to end my birthday celebration Meggan made me my favorite peanut butter cookies!! I love them!! Thanks girl!

Thanks to all who helped me celebrate my birthday extravaganza, I love you all!


8 comments:

Shannon & Summer said...

Happy belated Birthday! I feel so bad I didn't even know. It looks like you had a lot of fun celebrating!

hknight said...

Happy Happy Birthday Ange Dear! Looks like loads of birthday fun! Pretty sure I want that oreo milkshake and some of those yummy looking cookies!

Matt, Meggan & Ty said...

Wow that is quite an extravaganza!! We love you girl!! Sorry that my cookies weren't displayed very cute...all your other desserts were so cute!!

P.S. Is there any way that you can take that picture off of me looking like a complete dork? :)

lramey said...

well deary- what a whoppin week o' fun! I WILL be there next year- sorry bout that!

loves though-

always, DAY-O!!!

Janei'a said...

Fun times during birthday week! And fun St. George pics!! LOVE YOU!!

Katie James said...

Were those GLITTER TOES?!? LUCKY! Happy 30th!

Mink News said...

Hey, I just found your blog on Summer's. Happy Birthday! You look adorable in those pictures. Looks like you had a fun birthday!

Janet said...

Happy birthday to beautiful Ange!! I feel like I haven't seen you FOREVER!! I hope you had a great b-day!!