Tuesday, July 22, 2008

St. George Rasmussen Family Trip
We went down to St.George with my family and stayed in Matt and Dave's condo. We had so much fun just relaxing, swimming, eating out and enjoying Nielsen's Custard! Alec and his cousin Teagan

Ethan pretending to be Superman and scaling the wall




Playing at the park at 8 am while everyone else slept. Oh the joy of young children!




Swimming, Swimming and more Swimming!



one of Alec's funny faces

Aubree, me, Kaycee, Teagan


Grandma & Ethan



Two Big Boys!
I didn't get any good picture of our water Olympics but we had a ton of fun! I'll never forget Kaycee's cartwheel into the pool!



Aubree attacking Dave!(Sorry guys I had to post it!)

2 comments:

Katie James said...

Wow! Alec is All MAN! Rock on buddy. If you got it... FLAUNT IT!

Shannon & Summer said...

Oh so fun! That pool looks super cool! I wish I were in St. George right now!