UVU Celebration Concert
My mom invited me to the celebration of UVSC becoming UVU! We had fun jumping on the big inflatable toys and watching part of the concert until Ethan was ready to go. (We left after Josh Gracin,the first singer, started singing, basically he didn't last very long). We still had a good time!







6 comments:
I wanted to go to that - I thought it sounded like a lot of fun! I am glad you got to go!
Hi Angela! I just found out your father in law is Steve! Small world. I used to be his loan processor. I have to say I love that guy! He is one awesome person. Just thought I'd stop by and say hi. I found your blog through Ashley's.
i totally thought i wrote your name in there....!!!!!! LAME ON ME!!!!
can we please not be in a fight though, cuz I love your guts!!!
loves, lisa
so, i just reread it to fix it, and pay attention- I meant to put you down, but put Mej twice---see, you were there!!!
so there!!!
DAY-O
I love Ethan's face in that picture... apparently he'l just like his mother (NOT A BIG COUNTRY FAN!!!)
Go UV High!! J/K I'm seeing visions of you, josh, cupid and the hall of flags!! He he! Gotta love the UV!!
P.S. notice the next two posts...I'm a commenting fool!!
Post a Comment