Sunday, June 29, 2008

Hogle Zoo 2008
We went up to
Hogle Zoo a few weekends ago with a few of our friends. This was Alecs first time and Ethans first time remembering it. We went last year but he couldn't remember it. We had so much fun! Alec and Josh waiting to ride on the train

Meggan posing, love ya girl! :)

Me and Ethan


Meggan, Matt and Ty




Crocodiles!


We went to the bird show, it was so cool! Ethan liked it and even tried to volunteer! He surprises me sometimes, luckily he didn't get picked, I was freaked out!

They have a new carousel, Ethan loved it. He had me change him to a different animal in the middle of the ride because the one he chose didn't go up and down! He is so funny!




We loved the giraffes, this one was getting curious and coming close to us! It was cool!


Wade, Donnel, and Drew


Our boys had an obsession with the maps, it was making me laugh!



the girls
the boys

6 comments:

hknight said...

what is it with boys and their maps? Both my kids loved their maps at Disneyland, seaworld and the Zoo! Even the dino museum which we've been to a million times! Lisa and Mary say their boys love the maps too! SO funny!

Lindsay Carrick said...

how fun! Gotta love the zoo! I can't wait til Tyler can enjoy it.

Caprice Erickson said...

LOVE THE ZOO!!! Such cute pics

Nicolle said...

So fun, I really want to take Kennedy there! Your anniv. trip looked so fun, you guys are wat to cute!

Janet said...

Heather stole my words!! But REALLY what is it with boys and thier maps?? That is so funny!! Add Janet's boys to the map lovers list too!!

Matt, Meggan & Ty said...

Yes...my bum is hott!! I'm finally commenting!! I'm seriously such a slacker when it comes to comments...I'm working on it. Besides me being dumb, we sure have a lot of fun together!!