Friday, June 13, 2008

Horse Back Riding!
We went down to my mom and dad's friends home in provo where they have horses, hens and a fire pit. We roasted hot dogs and Ethan had his first horse riding experience, he loved every minute of it!! Thanks Jim and Anne!!

Ethan, Jim, and Stacie Having fun around the fire pit! I love this picture of my dad!
Alec enjoying a little milk!

Me and Josh roasting hot dogs


Our little cowboy!



I had to get on too! It was so much fun, I haven't gotten on a horse in a long time!

Josh going back to his roots in Nephi :)


Alec wasn't sure what to think

Aunt Stacie

Ethan got to pick out an egg from the hen house! He thought it was the coolest thing! He thought there was a baby chick in it! :)


4 comments:

hknight said...

Looks like a ton of fun, and Ethan looks like he's in heaven!

Janei'a said...

So fun!! Great pictures- you guys all look like you're having a blast, especially Ethan! He looks cute in the hat!

Shannon & Summer said...

That looks like so much fun! I love horseback riding!

Katie James said...

I love the pic of the boys on the horse. If Alec could talk you know he would be saying, "Seriously Ethan? I'm not sure I love this..."