Happy Anniversary!
Josh and I celebrated our 6 year Anniversary! We have now known each other for 10 years! Wow, time flies! We went on an anniversary trip down to St. George/Vegas the first weekend of June. We went to a yummy Italian Restaurant called Gloria's Little Italy on our actual anniversary. It was amazing!
Eating yummy gelato!
St. George
We of course had to make our first stop at Nielsen's Frozen Custard! Love it!!
Laying out by the pool, it was so nice not to have to entertain children at the pool. We just layed out, read books, and listened to our ipods! 

We went out to eat at Texas RoadHouse, our first time, Wow! It was yummy! We went with our friends, the Rameys and the Whalens.





We stopped by In-n-out Burger. mmm-yummy!
We of course had to shop! H&M baby!
We went out to dinner and to a show at the V Theatre. It was a comedian Gordie Brown, we'll just say it was not what we expected! :)





10 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Looks like you guys had a blast celebrating! A trip without the kiddos is always the bestest! Congrats on 6 years!
Aaaaah - you guys are so cute! Um, why didn't you tell me that you finally went to Texas Roadhouse? Can you see why I LOVE it? Now I am craving those delicious rolls w/ cinnamon butter. And boy does Nielson's Custard bring back memories.... Glad you guys had fun!!
Happy 6 years guys. That's great. Our 6 year anniv. was this month too :) PS. Now that we are living in north cali. I have been enjoying in n out and I had heard Sooooo much about H & M and we live NEXT to the mall and it JUST opened there, but although I loved lots of their stuff I wasn't DYING over it, Like I thought I would be :( maybe my hopes were TOO HIGH. but I hear the one IN SAN FRAN is way better (so I gotta hit it Up) it has kids clothes :) fun for Taylor. :) anyways I've chatted enough on this comment.... just wanted to say HAPPY 6 Year!
That is so crazy! 6 years. looks like you had tons of fun
Happy Anniversary to you! Your trip looked so fun... not to be the only lame-o, but what's the big deal about the custard place. I've never heard of it. How much am I missing out on?
Happy Anniversary! Your trip looks like so much fun! Glad you were able to escape for the weekend without the kidos. Miss you!
Yeah for you anniversary trips!! They are fantastic! Congratulations on 6 years!
I love all those pics-- I can't believe we met you 10 years ago! How fun.
oh the funness!!!! Look at how long your hair is getting- I can only imagine! Oh well, the beat goes on!
Such a fun trip for you! I'm so glad we got to play one night!!!
What that red patch on Josh's chest???? hahahha---neilsen's anyone?
nice picture of Brent's big muscles- he's having it blown up, framed, and hung in my bathroom.....
Oh you two love birds!! You're getting so old!? J/K That Ange is so hot right now!!
Post a Comment