Valentines Day!!
I made some yummy sugar cookies to let Ethan and some of our friends decorate them!

Ethan, Cade, and Kaia

Ty Bambl

Ellie Plank

Ethan and I

Janeia, Brooke, Rachelle, and Meggan

Ethan and Ty being crazy!!

me and Janeia

Kylee and Lily

The Ladies
Janeia, Kelly, Aubrey, Jessica, Rachelle, me, and Brooke
That night Josh and I went to dinner with my parents at Chef's Table. It was amazing!!!
Josh surprised me with some beautiful dark pink roses! Thanks sweetie!!



Our dessert, it's called "The Purse"
It was pretty impressive!
I love you Joshua!! I'm so glad that you are my Valentine!
5 comments:
You are so domestic! And Chef's Table, yummy!!!
Is that your ever so famous SECRET sugar cookies??? Yummy.
Okay we totally love hole-in-the-wall places and Pat's is one of them. We were going before it was "famous" on tv. the address is 155 West Commonwealth Avenue (2125 South)
South Salt Lake, Utah 84115 I had to look it up. It is kind of down a side road but so easy to find and pretty much just off the freeway. You should go it rocks!
We should do a girls night and all go even better.
How fun Ange! We're going to try & go to a movie with you guys, as soon as Chris can get over the cold I gave him. Oops
Oh im sad that we didnt make it over for vday to decorate cookies! It looks like you guys had fun! Oh and good job to Josh on the roses they were so pretty!
Post a Comment