I was glued to the screen this season. I get hooked if I even watch one episode. Looks like you had a much nicer place to watch it, and with all those girls, fun! I am watching Dancing with the stars right now and Melissa is on it!
Hey Girl!! I am still going through withdraws Mondays nights are not filled with the Bachelor :( And I read a spoiler in the us weekly mag so, I sort of knew what was going to happen BUT, not to the extent! Crazy! Your kids are getting so big it is so, insane how fast they grow!
4 comments:
I was glued to the screen this season. I get hooked if I even watch one episode. Looks like you had a much nicer place to watch it, and with all those girls, fun! I am watching Dancing with the stars right now and Melissa is on it!
How fun you all got together. I haven't watched it this season, but I heard about the drama with him dumping the other girl.
Hey Girl!! I am still going through withdraws Mondays nights are not filled with the Bachelor :( And I read a spoiler in the us weekly mag so, I sort of knew what was going to happen BUT, not to the extent! Crazy! Your kids are getting so big it is so, insane how fast they grow!
Post a Comment