Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ethan's Birthday Parties
We started the birthday fun with some bowling with a few friends and then continued with a family party. Ethan had a great day!!
Ethan hates cake so I decided to make him a cookie cake. He loved it! It was my first "cookie cake creation!"


Ethan bowling!



Ethan and his friend Parker


my mom and sister Stacie



Alec didn't quiet get that he couldn't run down the bowling lanes so Aunt Stacie pushed him around in the stroller! Thanks Stacie!!


Ethan and Josh



Me, Kim, Crew

Aunt Natalie sharing her nachos with the kids!

Ethan getting excited to blow out his candle and open presents

Ethan had to have this party hat! He is so funny!




The Family Party at Tuscan Villas Clubhouse

Tyler, Chris, Lindsay, Chalene, Chase, Mom and Dad Hart



me and Ethan opening gifts. He got spoiled!




Aubree, Dave, Mom Rasmussen


Josh, me and Janeia


Alec

Will, Dad Rasmussen, Natalie


My mom trying out the cookie cake! mmm... yummy!!

Ethan and Cade
Cade planned on coming to Ethan's bowling party but he was so excited that he fell and cut open his eyelid. So he decided to join us at the family party after getting stitches. :) He couldn't miss his best friends birthday!

2 comments:

Lindsay Carrick said...

That was so much fun Ange. It was great to see everyone!

Janei'a said...

Fun parties!I love I'm the third wheel in the picture.. where's my husband these days?? I love the picture of Ethan and Cade!