Tuesday, June 17, 2008

OrEm SuMmeRFest-
We went this weekend to the summerfest! Ethan had so much fun, he got to ride in a real fire truck! We had fun eating, going on rides, and watching a little of the parade. After we went and had to have some Heath Ice Cream from Baskins Robbins! It's my new favorite, thanks to Matt and Meggan Bambl. :)
Josh and Ethan having fun in the fire truck!

Matt's yummy turkey leg!

Me and My boys!


Me and Meggan


Ethan loved going on all of the rides!




This was his favorite one, it was like an obstacle course. He went on it 5 times!


I think Josh liked this more than Ethan,
you can't really see it but he had his scared face on!

Josh and the boys watching the parade!

Wade, Donnel, Meggan and me
We had to get a picture of us in our matching outfits!
I promise we didn't plan it!




4 comments:

Matt, Meggan & Ty said...

Yay for the summer fest...that was a good time! I still want to watch I am Legend sometime even though I don't want to get scared...I'm really twisted I know!!

Lindsay Carrick said...

How fun! I forgot they even had that festival, that was great seeing you guys on Sunday. Love all your pics!

Ashley Bogard said...

You guys are always doing something fun! Such a cute family. I am excited to have some time off after the baby, maybe get to enjoy this summer!

Sean Lorscheider said...

I need to take Emi to a Fire truck! She would love it (except for that whole siren thing!) Looks like you had fun!