Tuesday, June 3, 2008

First Swimming of the Summer!
Last week we went swimming at the Ramey's pool
Thanks for inviting us Lis!

Ethan all decked out!
Alec had so much fun, he loved the water! This was his first time swimming!
Janeia,Lisa,Meaja, and me


Then we were supposed to swim at our pool last saturday but it was closed and hadn't been inspected yet so the Mann's invited us to their parents pool!
We had so much fun! Thanks Chris and Ash!




My little turtle (Yes I told him to give us thumbs up!) j/k:)


Josh, Chris, and Matt were having fun doing tricks off of the diving board

Ashlie, me, Kim, and Meggan

12 comments:

lramey said...

cute new suit! cute new suit!

Funny how I went swimming at Fitch's pool yesterday with Ashlie's sister in law---random. We should al go together!!!!!

and more swimming to come!!!

til next time- day-o!

Aubree said...

I love the top picture. It is classic!

lramey said...

Mary is the sister in law. We were best buds in high school.

Caprice Erickson said...

Thanks Ange! Looks like you had a very similar experience with your lil guys.. so much fun!

Lindsay Carrick said...

i love all the swimming pics! The boys look so adorable. Your swimsuit is way cute, too.

Lisa said...

Hi Josh and Ange.!
I loved looking through all of your pictures. Your boys are getting so big.! They are both adorable. Your hair is getting so long again.!
I'm a bad blogger...I haven't updated for two months...but I'm going to...the girls are both getting bigger by the day.! (I'm sure they would love to know I said that.!)
Love you guys.!
Lisa

Janei'a said...

Fun swim pics and love love love your suit! Sad we missed swimming at Mann's- looked like fun!! But yay for swimming all summer long!

Summer Jensen said...

What a cute suit! Where did you get it? I love the picture with Ethan and the goggles! How fun! It looks like you had a great time. I really need to get out in the sun...my tan has completely disappeared!

Janet said...

Love gooey Alec in his floppy hat, love the polka dot suit, Love Ethans goggles, love summer!!! Too bad today it has decided to NOT be summer again!! What up?? Hope to see you soon!

mary said...

Ethan is the cuttest little swimmer ever! I love him all decked out and Alec is just delicious!! I love summer!!

Nicolle said...

Im really sad I didnt come swimming at Lisa's that day! Looks like you gusy had fun!

Anonymous said...

Pretty much Ethan is the cutest little boy ever! I love that picture of him in his suit. You guys all looked way cute! Love you!