Sunday, January 3, 2010

-Ugly Sweater Party-
Thanks to the Whalens for hosting the ugly sweater/white elephant Christmas Party this year! We had so much fun!!
Jessica and Chad Martin. Chad actually shaved his head to look like a comb over! It was awesome!


Josh and I's attempts on ugly sweaters that we found at Savers.

Lisa and Brent Ramey (Robert Goolay)

Stephanie and Ben

"Step Brothers"

Sean and Summer Whalen

The ladies couldn't resist Josh's belly sweater!


Jess, me, Lis
I love Lisa's peg- legged pants

Nicolle and Jaren Ahlmann
Hottest turtlenecks around!

Heather and Jeff Knight



me and Chad
(The 80's couple)

Sabra and Mark





Playing our white elephant game- so fun!

3 comments:

Lindsay Carrick said...

what a fun party idea! I love all the sweaters, except Josh really should've gone a little more crazy! ha ha

lramey said...

oh the greatness of that night!!! next year i think each invite should include a pair of depends for everyone!! I love you!

Kam Belly Soup said...

i love ugly sweaters. i kept mine from last year in case i get another invite.