Christmas Day 2009
Ethan woke us up at 3 am wondering if Santa had come yet! I told him no and to go back to bed, luckily he listened and went back to bed till 8 am- I was ok with waking up at that time. I heard him get up and go downstairs. He was down there for a minute and then he came up to our room and said, "Mommy, come see what Santa brought you!" I said, "Ok, what did you get?" He said, "I got exactly what I wanted!" It was so cute!
Alec didn't get up until 9am and I went in to get him out of his crib and I said, "Lets go see what Santa brought you!" He said, "Ok, Santa says Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Christmas!" We went downstairs and I asked him what he got and he saw his Plasma Car and said with excitement, "Oh my favorite!" He was so fun this year, everything he opened he was excited about!!
Cooper, Ethan, Chase, and AlecAfter we opened our presents and spent some time together as a family, we headed down to Nephi to have Christmas lunch with the Hart family


















1 comment:
yay I'm glad you got some cute pictures there, I was a slacker & hardly took any. =P
Post a Comment