Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hart Family Christmas Party--
Chalene and Kyle hosted the Hart family Christmas party this year. We had so much fun! The kids watched the Polar Express with treats and popcorn while the adults played some fun Christmas games!


Josh's mad face :)

Lindsay and I with our hot white elephant gifts!

The kids exchanged gifts and Ethan got his first whoopee cushion!
It was a hit with all of the kids!

Alec opening his gift


Merry Christmas Cowboy!

3 comments:

Kam Belly Soup said...

chloe broke like 3 woopie coushins in a week. good fun.

Lindsay Carrick said...

Oh, those granny panties were classic. Go Alisse. ha ha.

Ang and Shawn said...

I have a question. . . what ever happened with your issue. . you know the one that starts with an "I" and end with a "D" and has a you in the middle? Is that code enough??? because i kinda have been feeling weird about mine and i don't know what to do about this. maybe its a sign. what did your doctor say? i don't think you ever told me!