Okay those are the sweetest pictures ever! I love them, you look way to good for just having a baby! Don't forget to call if you need anything! I mean it! Love you Ange!
holy cuteness of the world!!!! I love them!! Alec has the cutest lil nose ever! I love the ones of just you and him and Josh and him...and the cheeser of Efan at the bottom----soooooo sweet!!!!!
10 comments:
Okay those are the sweetest pictures ever! I love them, you look way to good for just having a baby! Don't forget to call if you need anything! I mean it! Love you Ange!
Those are precious!!! I love your boys!
holy cuteness of the world!!!! I love them!! Alec has the cutest lil nose ever! I love the ones of just you and him and Josh and him...and the cheeser of Efan at the bottom----soooooo sweet!!!!!
Love the pictures...you have such a cute family!! You're like professional models!
Super fun pic's Ange! How are you?!
Oh my, these are so freaking cute! Ethan's smile is so cute! Oh Alec is so sweet! I love them!
Ange you win the cutest kids prize!! You make gorgeous babys!! Congratulations on little Alec- he is precious. Yeah for boys!!!
What great pictures! You have the cutest kids!! We need to get together soon, I feel like we haven't talked forever!
Sooo cute!! He is so precious!! I love that last one of Ethan too...you need to frame it....so cute!!
LOVE THEM!! I love the one of you kissing him.
Post a Comment