Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!
Twick o Tweet!!
(in Ethans words)
My pilot and teddy bear!!

Ethan was so proud for knocking on the door all by himself, we laughed so hard because people would tell him to take more than one candy and he would say "No thanks, I'm fine!" Crazy kid!!
I couldn't resist Ethan pretending like he was flying the car!

Our adorable neighbors Emma and Ellie Plank
Aunt Na- Na
I don't know if Ethan had more fun getting candy or handing it out at Grandma and Grandpa's!


5 comments:

Emilie said...

Ange! Alec is unbelievably adorable! COngrats! Looks like you guys had a great Halloween, and could Ethan be any cuter?

lramey said...

oh the cuteness!!! I love Alec's costume!!!! And the pilot is an all time fave!!!

hknight said...

That's ao funny, Taylor loved to hand out the candy at grandma's too! I love the pilot costume!

Janei'a said...

So cute both boys are! I love little Alec in the bear costume!

Unknown said...

Wow, so much cuteness! I love Ethan in the Pilot costume. He looked so happy! Alec is adorable!