Josh, Ange, Ethan, Alec, Isaac
HAHA! Those bath pictures are so cute. Me and Dave are sitting here laughing at them.
oh he's scrumpcious!
The picture with the tong out is so funny I love it! He is very sweet!
Oh Alec is so cute...is he holding himself on his stomach in the tub? Alec's blessing was so special..he looks some handsome in his suit!
Oh my gosh!!! I am going to have to steel him!! He is the most delectable thing ever!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
HAHA! Those bath pictures are so cute. Me and Dave are sitting here laughing at them.
oh he's scrumpcious!
The picture with the tong out is so funny I love it! He is very sweet!
Oh Alec is so cute...is he holding himself on his stomach in the tub? Alec's blessing was so special..he looks some handsome in his suit!
Oh my gosh!!! I am going to have to steel him!! He is the most delectable thing ever!!
Post a Comment