Wow ok I needed to catch up on all your posts- I've been bad at blogging lately. So I love the pictures of Alec in the bath! So cute!! And lovin the little tux on the blessing day too- that will be fun to have pics of both him and Ethan in the same thing. Ethan is too cute in the trimmin and sledding pictures- I feel like I haven't seen him in forever...he needs to come play :) Fun pictures!!! So as excited as I am for the holidays to come- I'm excited for the business and craziness to be over so we can get back to normal!! (which means hanging out everyday/night)
6 comments:
oh cute! We have to take our kiddies sledding together! It'd be the funniest ever!
Those pictures are darling! Who does your family pictures & the ones of little Alec?
I love the picture of Josh and Ethan together, look at Ethans smile, its to die for! Oh i cant wait to take Kennedy sledding!
Wow ok I needed to catch up on all your posts- I've been bad at blogging lately. So I love the pictures of Alec in the bath! So cute!! And lovin the little tux on the blessing day too- that will be fun to have pics of both him and Ethan in the same thing. Ethan is too cute in the trimmin and sledding pictures- I feel like I haven't seen him in forever...he needs to come play :) Fun pictures!!! So as excited as I am for the holidays to come- I'm excited for the business and craziness to be over so we can get back to normal!! (which means hanging out everyday/night)
Oh so fun!
Ange, I love how Ethan looks ticked to be in those snow pants! So Funny to see kids all bundled up.
Post a Comment