Ange, He is SO cute! Also you look amazing (YOU SUCK!) Congratulations on your new little family member! I want to come see you and him! Ethan looks like a proud big brother.
He is so perfect..he looks a lot like the baby picture of Ethan on your blog! You seriously look so good!! I won't let anyone see pics of me at the hospital because I looked horrible!! I want to come see him..Donnell and I want to bring you dinner next week...let me know a good night!!
13 comments:
oh my little sweet-hart!!!! SO cute! Can't wait to see him in real life cuz I'm a slacker friend and have yet to visit---so sorry!!!
Ange, He is SO cute! Also you look amazing (YOU SUCK!) Congratulations on your new little family member! I want to come see you and him! Ethan looks like a proud big brother.
I can't believe you look so incredible after just having a baby...so not fair! Anyway, he is beautiful...congrats again!
That is such a beautiful baby! Congratulations. I can't wait to see him. The girls & I will plan a time when we can come & visit.
Ange, he is such a little sweetie! I want to come hold him right now... :)
He is so perfect..he looks a lot like the baby picture of Ethan on your blog! You seriously look so good!! I won't let anyone see pics of me at the hospital because I looked horrible!! I want to come see him..Donnell and I want to bring you dinner next week...let me know a good night!!
How cute! Congrats.
He is so cute! I can't wait to meet Alec. And dang, you look amazing. We love you guys.
Alec is so cute! He looks so tiny. I bet Ethan is excited. How come your hair looks so good after just having a baby?
What a perfect little boy!! Congrats again!!! Cant wait to see him!
congratulations! i'm so excited for you! you look fantastic!
Yea! He is so cute! I am glad I got to see him the other day!
Yeah, you guys did a great job! He is such a cutie, I can't wait for our little guy to come so they can be buddies =) hee hee. We love you guys!
Post a Comment