Update on my pregnancy!
So I went to my last OB appointment yesterday and they finally checked my cervix and the baby's head is down and up so he is in position! I am dilated to a 3 which is good news for me because with Ethan I never dilated until I got induced and it was a grueling 27 hours of labor so I am hoping since I am already dilated to a 3 that this induction won't be as long of a process. So the plan to still go in on friday morning at 6:30 to be induced so I will let everyone know how it goes! Oh and yes- I am officially freaking out now!!!!




6 comments:
Ange im freaking out for you, but i cant wait to see what little Alec is going to look like! Oh and i get to bring you a yummy meal when you have him, yea!
hey ange! I love your blog, I'm thinking of starting one so we can keep everyone posted on things. =) I'm so excited for you! Keep us updated!
We are so excited to meet baby Alec!! You will do great!
Wow, way to go Ange and Alec that is some serious teamwork already! K sorry but I tagged you, it'll be fun Huh? Just go to my blog for the rules.
Ang, you'll do great! Good luck, and I wish you a fast and pain free labor! :) Can't wait to meet new baby!
WAHOO!!!!! 2 babies!!! I won't tell you anything about the week I've had with my kids, so as to not scare you! love you! Can't wait to meet Mr. Alec!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!
Post a Comment