Friday, October 9, 2009

Hawaii

10 days of Pure Paradise!!
Kauai, Hawaii
The dentist that I work for, Dr. Sean Lorscheider, took Josh and I with our office to enjoy 10 days without children in Hawaii. Josh and I always said that we wanted to go to Hawaii when we both turned 30 and luckily it worked out!

Josh and I on the airplane, pumped to go enjoy a little piece of paradise!


Poor Alex had to sit by this guy that looked like he was going to stab her! I laugh every time I see this picture! Alex said, " Why did I have to sit by a terrorist!" hahaha!! Love you Alex! He ended up asking her if he could take a picture of her! Scary!

Waiting at the airport in Hawaii to take one last plane to Kauai

We stayed at a condo in Poi Pu that is owned by Dr. L's Dad.
This is all of us in the hot tub the night we got there!!
Liz, Andrea, Lindsey, Alex, me, Josh

Our first day ready to go to the beach!
Liz, Andrea, Lindsey, Alex, me



Josh and I on Poi Pu beach


A surf board shop, this was before our tans set in :)


Dr. L rented 2 red mustang convertibles! We were ridin' in style!

Our first day snorkling we saw sea turles! It was awesome!

LPD staff ready to snorkle!
Me, Alex, Andrea, Dr.L, Lindsey, Liz


The next day we went boogie boarding! We had so much fun! I got rocked hard by a wave but survived! Lindsey lost her top and gave an old man a nice show!

Dr L.

Josh being tough!

Pregnant Ardice (Dr. L's wife) chillin on the beach


Joshua Hasselhoff..I mean Hart :)


Me posing with my board

I had a lot of fun!


Chillin on the beach
Lindsey, Alex, me, Andrea


We went that night and saw the water holes. I didn't get a very good picture of it but I got one of the cute LPD dental staff! :)


The Party Car!!


Lindsey having a good time!

The tree tunnel. We drove through this every time we went to our condo. It was amazing!

Looking down on the amazing waterfall that we swam to

Notice the sign said Danger, Keep out! Yea we are such rebels.


It was a crazy hike down but it was so worth it! We swam to the waterfall and jumped off the cliffs right next to it! It was amazing!


"Who are we? LPD" We're trying to be tough!

Crazy Josh!

The scenery was amazing!



A local!
He gave us a cocunut. We drank the milk and ate it. It was interesting! This guy was awesome!


Josh totally fit in! :)

Me and Andrea
Every bush had a flower on it! They were beautiful


Game night!!
It got a little crazy! I ended up in tears from laughing so hard!




Josh and I playing frisbee on the beach!


The girls
Ardice, Liz, Andrea, me, Lindsey, Alex
FHE
We went to the family night with the local ward, we had a lot of fun eating the food and hearing an amazing testimony about the temple. These people sacrifice a lot to go to the temple. We are so lucky to be so close to so many temples!

Isn't this boy the cutest thing ever!? I thought he looked like an ewok. I loved him!


The Blue Dolphin
We went on a catamaran out to see the Napali Coast!


Liz, Andrea, Alex, Lindsey, me


Josh and I posing at the front of the boat


Can you see the monkey face? This is where King Kong was filmed. It was amazing!


The girl asked me if I wanted a picture as I was sea sick at the back of the boat. This was my "get me the H off of the boat" face. Luckily it got better after we stopped and ate lunch.

A Cave

Josh and I and the amazing Napali Coast

Dr. L and Josh snorkling off the Napali Coast
We stopped the boat and had lunch and snorkled.
It was crazy because the fish would come right up to you. The crew on the boat just happened to through out some cinnamon roll as I was snorkling and a fish bit my finger! I freaked out! Josh to this day doesn't believe me! I swear on my life it happened!


My favorite day!!
We hiked through this thick grass to this amazing waterfall and pond. We both jumped off of the waterfall and swung from the rope swing. Josh was so proud of me! :)










Crazy chicks!


Laying out and snorkling at
The "Beach House Restaurant"


Kickboxing in Hawaii- Oh Yea!!

Work it!


We snuck into the Marriot hotel and swam in their pool. They had 5 hot tubs that you had to swim in the pool to get to. It was awesome!


Roar!!



Best Banana Pancakes in the world!!


Josh and I enjoying our favorite banana pancakes with coconut syrup! It was a little piece of heaven!

Dr. L, Lindsey, me, Liz, Alex, Josh
Checking out the north shore


me and Alex

Josh and I


We hiked up to this view! Isn't it amazing!?

In Love




Josh, Josh, Josh of the jungle!!



Puka Dogs!
These hot dogs were so yummy! They are polish sausages in a hoogie roll with mustard and mango relish. Sounds wierd, but it was yummy! MMMM!!



LPD staff minus Andrea
The Dr. took us to a nice Restaurant the last night we were there. We had fish that tasted like chicken it was so fresh!



A tan Josh sad to go home.
Our last day we layed out and relaxed!

Thanks Dr L for the amazing trip!
I'm officially in love with Hawaii!!

7 comments:

Katie James said...

It's so funny to see those pictures... I LITERALLY remember being in EVERY SINGLE LOCATION!!! Did you guys hit up Costco too? That was a very exciting trip for Ardice! So funny, I can't believe Dr. L took us 3 years ago! Looks like you had fun!
PS- You may want to do some editing... You say that Lindsey lost her top, then your next line is "Dr. L loving it" :)

Katie James said...

Yeah, it was a lot of fun. Josh chose not to go, so I partied it up with the single ladies (Tressa and Shea). We didn't do a boat trip, we went kayaking instead. Lots of fun

Stephanie said...

Lots of fun pictures. We just got back from Hawaii a few weeks ago. We went to Oahu for the National Dental Convention. As I was reading your post I wondered if you had gone too. That would have been crazy to run into you there. I am dreaming of a vacation without our boys. Maybe someday!

Josh and Ashley said...

Ang- I AM SO JEALOUS!!! I love all the pictures. Sounds like you finally found a great Dr. to work for. I actually know Lindsey's older sister Megan from High School.....small world. We definitely need to plan a night out. Hope your family is doing well. Love ya!....ps you look smokin HOT!

hknight said...

Wowzers, So jealous! That looked like an amazing trip! How fun for you guys!

Ange said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey Ange, "who's that pale fella?" Thanks for mocking my non-tan and my girly-nips with all of your posts of me shirtless.

Your loving husband,
JSH