That picture of your belly is awesome. How the heck did you carry that around? =) If you ever get a girl, I hope she doesn't take up quite so much room !I can't believe it's been two years. Happy Birthday Alec!
Happy bday Alec!! Ok I LOVE all the pictures of hawaii!! Especially the part where you guys got darker and darker as the trip went on! It looks like you had tons of fun, im so jeleous!!
4 comments:
That picture of your belly is awesome. How the heck did you carry that around? =) If you ever get a girl, I hope she doesn't take up quite so much room !I can't believe it's been two years. Happy Birthday Alec!
They grow up too fast! What a cute slideshow!! I love the pic of Alec trying to get away from Santa. He's adorable!
Happy bday Alec!! Ok I LOVE all the pictures of hawaii!! Especially the part where you guys got darker and darker as the trip went on! It looks like you had tons of fun, im so jeleous!!
Cute slideshow, I might steal that idea! hee hee. I can't believe it was 2 years ago that we were prego & having our babies!
Post a Comment