First Annual Hart Family Reunion to
Fish Lake
August 2009

Our Cabin.
Josh's parents took us to Fish Lake a few weekends ago. We each stayed in our own cabins. The cabins were supposed to be old and rustic but in Josh's dad's words, "These are ghetto!" Some were nicer than others, ours was the "Tashmahal" compared to some of the others. My favorite part was sleeping in a double bed with Josh hearing the mice run around our bed and running in the kitchen rummaging through our food! And another favorite part of mine was that we didn't know that it gets down to 50 degrees in our cabin at night. Our poor boys woke up at 6 am freezing!! Their feet felt like ice!! Luckily the next night we got smart and turned on the heater and stuffed the holes so the mice couldn't get in. Other than that we had a great time!!

Ethan loved every minute of it! He thought our cabin was so nice and smelt good! This is his bed!

The boys walking up hand in hand from grandma and grandpa's cabin

Brothers!

The cousins thought our cabin was their clubhouse. They loved playing cards!!

Josh and I

Josh thought I was crazy for dressing the way I did. The funny thing is is that Chalene dressed the same way! Our outfits coordinated the entire trip (unplanned)! It was awesome! Josh kept calling us the Hilton sisters!

Mom and Dad Hart

Alec was obsessed with the dirt! He was in heaven, he played in it the entire time!!

This is how he looked the entire time! :)

Our view from our camping area

The Girls
Mom Hart, Alisse, Lindsay, Chalene, me

The Boys
Chris, Kyle, Josh, Dad Hart, Brad

The cousins watching a movie
Ethan, Alec, Cooper, Madison, Zack, Chase

Lindsay REALLY enjoying her smore!

mmmm yummy smores!!

Ethan and his Chinese shoes! He is crazy!

Best friend cousins!
Ethan and Madison

This was also a favorite thing for the kids to do, throw rocks in the water. I don't have a picture of it but Alec fell face first in the water cause he was bending over to get a rock, it was too funny!!

The Hart sisters
Alisse, Chalene, Linds, me

Alec playing in the bushes, he loved runny through them and having them tickle his face!


FISHING!!



Josh's Dad rented a boat for the day.
Alec hated the life jacket!!

"Aww---I'm Free!!!"

Grandpa Hart and Ethan

We saw a huge nest at the top of the trees. The scenery was amazing!!

Ethan and Alec both got a turn to drive the boat! They loved it!


The Hilton sisters!!
Me and Chalene

Our little family!

Best Buddies!
Cooper and Ethan

It was so cute! Chase fell asleep on the wheel while driving with Kyle!

Alec was trying to catch bugs, he was a little confused on how to do that!

Ethan and his pet rock!

This is where we spent majority of our time. Eating and hanging out to the whee hours of the night telling funny and scary stories!

Josh and I playing games
Can you tell Josh was excited to do that! He is just jealous that I always win!

"My poker face"

Chalene pulled out her phone and we danced to all of her awesome songs!

Marshmallow boy!
Thanks Mom and Dad Hart, we had so much fun and can't wait till next year!!
3 comments:
how fuuuunnn!!! love that you had mice in your cabin-ewww!!! cute pictures of the boysies!! love when Alec caught himself in the net!!! You rock those "normal" clothes!
Oh good times, except now I really want a smore! Ha ha
I love reading your blog, you're soo funny! Such cute picts, too! I want another smore too! ;) -Alisse
Post a Comment