-Fishing with Grandpa-
We were able to go up to my Dad's friends house and fish in his backyard! He lives in Highland and has the most beautiful backyard! He has huge trout in his pond and we were able to catch 3 of them. We had so much fun!
This was Ethan's first time catching a fish! And they were 9 1/2 pound trout! Ethan could barely hold the fishing pole by himself!

I bent down to take a picture of my fish and it jumped at me right as I took the picture! I of course screamed! It freaked Ethan and I out! :)










2 comments:
you go fisherwoman!!! I love that the fish jumped when you were taking the picture- that's so funny! You peed a bit didn't you???
And I love Ethan looking nervously over at the fish while your dad's holding it up! How cute!
He's told me numerous stories about fishing with gampa!
Wow! Huge fish! How cool!
Post a Comment