Riverton Splash Park Photo Shoot
My sister-in-law Chalene called and asked if my boys would be involved in a photo shoot for this company that makes playground materials. So we drove up to Riverton and they posed for some pictures and had fun playing.
My sister-in-law Chalene called and asked if my boys would be involved in a photo shoot for this company that makes playground materials. So we drove up to Riverton and they posed for some pictures and had fun playing.











Alec taking a break and playing with Chalene's friends cute baby. It was adorable, he was giving her the binky and trying to make her happy! I told Josh he is ready for a little sibling and Josh wasn't too excited about that! :) I can't believe he is going to be 2 soon!






1 comment:
That playground stuff looks so dang awesome! I wish we had one around here!
Post a Comment