Ethan's first stitches!
A few weeks ago we were down at the Modbe Warehouse Sale and Ethan was getting bored so I let him go outside to play for a little bit with his friend Cade. I went out to check on them and they were playing on these wood crates. So I said, "Ethan be careful, you are going to get hurt, move off of the wood crates!" The next thing I know, seriously 5 seconds later, Ethan comes around the corner crying with blood dripping from his chin. Luckily my friend Janeia was there who is a nurse and she looked at it and said, "Yea its going to need stitches. Put pressure on it." I was seriously in shock mode at this point. So I rushed to Dr. Cornish's office and he put 8 stitches in Ethan's chin! It was a crazy day!
A few weeks ago we were down at the Modbe Warehouse Sale and Ethan was getting bored so I let him go outside to play for a little bit with his friend Cade. I went out to check on them and they were playing on these wood crates. So I said, "Ethan be careful, you are going to get hurt, move off of the wood crates!" The next thing I know, seriously 5 seconds later, Ethan comes around the corner crying with blood dripping from his chin. Luckily my friend Janeia was there who is a nurse and she looked at it and said, "Yea its going to need stitches. Put pressure on it." I was seriously in shock mode at this point. So I rushed to Dr. Cornish's office and he put 8 stitches in Ethan's chin! It was a crazy day!





2 comments:
Okay, Easton got 5 stitches in his chin a week or so ago too! Same side as Eathans. Also our Dr. is Dr cornish too! CRAZY!
wow! I had no idea he had to get stitches! That's crazy
Post a Comment