Good Things Utah!!
I went up with the Hart girls to Good Things Utah! We had so much fun! We went to celebrate Chalene and Lindsay's birthday. We got a free book from Sheri Dew and a free purse hanger and key chain! It was awesome!
I went up with the Hart girls to Good Things Utah! We had so much fun! We went to celebrate Chalene and Lindsay's birthday. We got a free book from Sheri Dew and a free purse hanger and key chain! It was awesome!

Mom Hart, Chalene, Lindsay, me











3 comments:
I SOOOOOO want to go up to the show! Maybe we should plan a girls day and go up? My only claim to fame is that Josh and I saw Angie up here at Smith's one night with her kids.....actually Josh saw her inside then we drove by once she came out and Josh stopped the car by her and rolled down MY window for me to say HI!
How fun! I always thought that it would be so fun to go to that show! Looks like you had a good time! :)
Yay, good times. I loved how we stood in the lobby taking so many pictures while that ornery lady stared at us, oh wait you guys were tight huh? ha ha
Post a Comment