PLAyIn at ThE ParK

Alec loves going down the slide! He is fearless- I turned my back for one minute and the next thing I knew, Alec was at the top of the tall twisty slide going down all by himself! He is crazy!

They loved the ducks! Alec kept saying "Duck, quack!" and Ethan kept throwing wood chips at them in hopes that they would eat them.















3 comments:
Your boys are too cute! Looks like fun!
Oh wow I cant even remember when it was warm enough to play outside! Oh wait the weather changes daily or should I say hourly in UT!! Funner pictures of the boys, seriously remember how Alec and Kennedy went down the biggest slide and we didnt even know...scary!
So cute!!!! WE were sad we missed our on Fri. night after I told you I was coming. But we will have to plan something again.
Post a Comment