Mr. Mischievous!
I was in the kitchen doing the dishes and I noticed that Alec was being really quite. So everyone knows that that spells trouble!! I came around the corner and this is what I found.......

He is obsessed with toilet paper and the toilet!


He of course thinks it's so funny!!
6 comments:
Oh Alec! Dillon also has a fascination with the toilet...the other day he threw his bear into the toilet! Luckily he's not quite strong enough to flush yet!! I am so scared to have three!! Maybe, in about 6 months or so when my life has somewhat returned to normal, I will give you my opinion on how having three kids is...until then, I think my view may be a bit hazy...
Yes, quiet child NEVER equals anything good! Coleman did that for a while... don't worry toilet paper phases pass.
Hmmm I may just know someone just like him!!! That is too funny... it is always when you turn away for 2 seconds and they create a massive mess :) gotta love em!
What a cutie! I love how curious they are!
Hey Josh this is Daniel or Elder Gilberg as you remember me. I was just searching through some blogs and was able to find yours. My wife is a bigtime blogger so i get on it sometimes. Looks like you guys are doing great with the 2 kids and all. Are you living in Utah Valley and what are you doing for a career? Anyway I was glad i was able to find your blog and see that life is good for you guys.
Hey! I saw your link on Lisa's blog and thought I'd say hi and thanks for hanging w me today in class! It was lots of fun! You're so cute!
Post a Comment