Thursday, January 1, 2009

Fun in the Snow!
Josh and Ethan went sledding during the Christmas break.
Ethan was scared of the big hill after going down because the snow blew up in his face. So they stuck with the smaller hills!



Ethan and Cade playing in the snow in our front yard!


I was in the house and I looked down from our balcony and saw this! I thought it was so cute and had to run down and get a picture!

This reminds me of the scene in the movie 'A Christmas Story' When Randy is laying in the snow yelling- "I can't get up!"

4 comments:

hknight said...

I love the one where they are both doing snow angels, SO cute!

Lindsay Carrick said...

these are way cute pics!

haley said...

I love that on Christmas day your kids stayed in their jammies, even if your family hopping. What a good idea! You have such a cute family.

haley said...

Hey Ange, thanks for looking at my blog. Whitney (Bylund) Robertson took our pictures. I thought she did really good. We'll be family soon (well, not really) Her little brother Austin is engaged to Carly(my little sis). We took some at her house, some at a mechanics garage, an orchard in Provo and the mental hospital in Provo by 7 peaks. It was a long session! But it was worth it.
I remember your family pics that you posted a while ago. I loved the ones on the RR tracks. They were so cute.
We should get together for lunch sometime!