Jump On It!
My work (Lone Peak Dental) had a patient appreciation night at Jump On It! We had a lot of fun!

Ethan riding the pink elephant!

Natalie and Alec
I invited my family since they are soon to be patients. (Natalie already is)


Look at my sister's face! She is having way too much fun!
I love it!

Alec was loving the merry go round!

me attempting to jump with Alec

Alec was having a lot more fun with Aunt Na Na!

Ethan doing tricks off of the block

Natalie trying to be cool and jump on the side trampoline!
This is her falling! You're awesome Nat!

Ethan and I having fun jumping!

I promise Ethan isn't trying to grab my boob! He was having a freak out session if you couldn't tell! I can't wait to show him this picture when he gets older! :)

me and Alex (One of my favorite assistants)
1 comment:
Umm....Hi this IS your VERY FAVORITE Assistant:)!!! What a fun office party though. I just might be in the market for a new Dentist. Your family is so CUTE!!! Let's get together soon. Love ya
Post a Comment