Park City Tradition with the Hart Family!
Every year we go up for a weekend with Josh's mom, dad and sisters to a bed and breakfast. This year we stayed at the Washington School Inn, it was so cool! I highly recommend it! It's an old school built in the 1800's that has been newly restored. It's right off of Main Street and not far from the rocky mountain chocolate factory (which of course is another tradition) We had so much fun! We went out to dinner, got in the hot tub and just enjoyed ourselves. The next day we woke up to an amazing breakfast and of course shopping at the outlets!









5 comments:
Oh that looks so fun...I've always wanted to stay at a Bed and Breakfast. Park City is fun...my fam went this summer...it's the best!
Ang, I just love you and your belly is so cute! I want to stay in that place it looks heavenly
I love park city! We need to all go there again1
Hey you...I am getting together with Aubree next week I think I am going to her house so I will take it to her and let you know. Good Luck!!!
Hi Josh and Ange...
LOVE the new pictures !! I can't believe how much Alec looks like Josh's baby picture, in the last picture, close-up, wrapped in the blanket. I'll have to dig one out to show you! thanks for sharing! love you guys! Mom H. :)
Post a Comment