Thursday, September 20, 2007


Utah State Fair!
We joined the white trash crowd for a fun evening out at the state fair!! Ethan went fishing for the first time and rode the train all night thanks to grandpa Rasmussen.








Ethan loved all the animals! Can you believe the picture on the right is of a bunny!


thanks dad for the fun night out!

5 comments:

georgeandmarie said...

hey ange its marie...congrats on only 4 weeks to go...thats great!! We just found out we are having a girl and are excited...I'm sure you'll post when you have your new little guy..good luck!!!

georgeandmarie said...

I forgot to tell you I was with Aubree shopping and she said you were maybe looking for something for your new baby for halloween. I have a really nice warm plush chocolate brown bear outfit from gap. Its the older style about 2 years ago that is more plush and stuff then the newer ones they have. I bought it for Kawika it was like $40 and it looks brand new if you want to use it for your halloween adventures instead of buying something you are more then welcome to. Let me know I can send you pics too.

Shannon & Summer said...

Looks like so much fun!

Kelly said...

How cute!! I love the "carrot bunch"

DCAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/daftar-bumbu-dapur-khas-indonesia/