Labor day 2007We went up to Park City in hopes to ride the Alpine Slides and do some shopping, well everyone else had that idea too so we went to the Baja Cantina for lunch and checked out Main street.
That night we went to Josh's sisters house and had treats and played games. This is josh's sister lindsay and I showing off our pregnant bellies. We are 4 weeks apart and both expecting boys!
Hi Ange - thank you for sharing your blog. I think this is the greatest invention for keeping families close. It's so fun to see what you're up to. Wow! I'm shocked your so far along! This will be happening soon. I'm so excited for you - you look great! Our blog site is golfandshoppingrules.blogspot.com - there will be links to all our kids sites. I'll be checking in with you soon. Take care and tell all your family Hi.
3 comments:
Just wanted to say hi through the blog :) You look great!
Hi Ange - thank you for sharing your blog. I think this is the greatest invention for keeping families close. It's so fun to see what you're up to. Wow! I'm shocked your so far along! This will be happening soon. I'm so excited for you - you look great! Our blog site is golfandshoppingrules.blogspot.com - there will be links to all our kids sites. I'll be checking in with you soon. Take care and tell all your family Hi.
Hi Angela! You are the cutest pregnant lady ever. When are you due?
Love, your cuz.
Post a Comment