Monday, September 3, 2007


Jayden's Birthday Party!!
It was my sisters stepsons birthday party on saturday! We went to All Star Bowling Lanes in Sandy! Ethan had so much fun, it was his first time bowling! He loved every minute of it! We all had a good time! Happy Birthday Jayden!
Natalie and Jayden
Ethan bowling!!


He actually got a strike on this one! He was so excited!



The girls partying it up!
(Me, My sister Stacie, My mom, and my sister Natalie)



Ethan and Josh showing off their cheesy grins!



My dad, Natalie, and my mom enjoying just hanging out
!



Josh struting his bowling stuff!


Our family of 3 soon to be 4!

Wow I look like I'm going to pop! I'm pretty much ready to have the baby at this point but I still have 7 weeks! AUGH!!!!









4 comments:

Jess said...

K Ange you look soooo good! I think when I had 7 weeks left I resembled a she-Shrek, but you look gorgeous! And I love the hat!

lramey said...

she shrek? I'm peeing! You do look absolutely DARLING!!! Fun how we both have bowling on our blogs and we both wore hats- TWINNERS DAY-O!

Kelly said...

I love that Ethan got a strike!!! so cute!! and you look so good for that far along....the one picture of all of you you can't even tell you are pregnant:)

Shannon & Summer said...

You and your sister's all look so differnet! How fun! All beauty's! Bowling looks like a blast!