Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Capitol Reef June 2010
Hart family vacation
The boys loving our new movie system in our Pilot
Driving to Capitol Reef

The cabins we stayed in

Right when we got down there Josh's mom and sisters threw me a small baby shower for our 3rd boy. I was so surprised! Thanks ladies!! It's so nice to have some new things!

All the men and children went on a hike while we had the baby shower.

Ethan and his ginormous life jacket

Uncle Kyle taking Alec and Ethan for a ride on the paddle boat. I don't think that life jacket will save you Ethan! :)

Chalene with sweet baby Jack

Ethan, Madison, and Cooper just chilling watching a movie

Alec loved playing in the dirt and blowing bubbles

Josh and I taking a ride with Alec in the paddle boat

Fishing!
The boys had fun fishing with Dad and Grandpa.
I decided to venture out one time and take the boys myself. Of course Ethan and I saw a snake come up on the dock, I was so proud of myself because I stayed very calm and tried not to freak out in front of my boys! Luckily the snake slide right back into the water.




We had fun sitting around the campfire till dark telling stories and roasting marshmallows to make yummy smores!




Zack, Cooper, Chase, Madison, Alec and Ethan
We went to the Capitol Reef National Park

Alec and Josh hiking

Mom, me, Alisse, and Chalene


We went to an remake of an old school house. The kids loved it!







They had a center where the kids could make postcards, play games, all fun hands on stuff!


Josh and Kyle getting their milking on!

Ethan and I as park rangers

We could totally live on a farm, Alec had the milking down!

We had so much fun playing games late at night while all of the children were sleeping! The girls spanked the boys of course!!

Thanks for the fun family trip Mom and Dad Hart! Until next time....

4 comments:

Kam Belly Soup said...

that looks like so much fun. i cant live without our dvd player on those car trips.

georgeandmarie said...

Looks like so much fun!!

Lindsay Carrick said...

i loved all the pics!! So sad we missed out on that one.

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/10-rekomendasi-smart-tv-terbaik-2020-apa-saja/