We found out Wednesday that we are having our third boy! Wow our house is going to be crazy but we are excited! Looks like the Lord wants Josh and I to raise missionaries! Baby boy #3 is due November 23rd!!
I had no idea you were even pregnant! Congrats!!! Well you have such handsome boys you need to keep bringing them into this world :) Seriously so excited for your cute family.
I was thinking I must have must have missed the post where you announced you were pregnant, but then I saw Ashleys comment;) Well, congrats to you!! You make very cute boys!
Oh my heck Ange! Its been way too long since I have checked your blog... CONGRATS! He is going to be so darling just like your other 2! Great to see your pics you look darling!
8 comments:
wow, congratulations! Yay for boys! :D
WOW, congratulations guys!!
Congrats!! Boys are so great, and yours are adorable! Hopefully someday we have lots of cute daughter in laws to do girly stuff with :)
Congrats! So excited for you!
I had no idea you were even pregnant! Congrats!!! Well you have such handsome boys you need to keep bringing them into this world :) Seriously so excited for your cute family.
I was thinking I must have must have missed the post where you announced you were pregnant, but then I saw Ashleys comment;) Well, congrats to you!! You make very cute boys!
oh cute belly pic ange! We are so happy for you guys, you do have adorable boys!
Oh my heck Ange! Its been way too long since I have checked your blog... CONGRATS! He is going to be so darling just like your other 2! Great to see your pics you look darling!
Post a Comment