Monday, April 12, 2010

St. Patrick's Day!!
Ethan the leprechaun

Alec, Ty, and Ethan all dressed in their green!
On St. Patrick's Day we went with Meggan and Ty Bambl to the Living Planet Aquarium!

Attempting to get a picture of all three boys on the cute green frog!

Alec's cheeser!

Ethan driving the boat with Alec and Ty as passengers


Me and Megg
We forgot to wear our green, you better believe that my mom pinched me when she saw me!

Meggan and Ty

Me and my boys

7 comments:

hknight said...

I love the aquarium! We went over spring break to see the penguins! They were cool, but there were way to many people at the aquarium over spring break!

Lindsay Carrick said...

How fun, in one of those pictures Alec looks so much like Josh!

Nicolle said...

How fun!! I need to take Kennedy to the aquaruim she LOVEs it! Ok you look HOT in all the pictures, seriously your hair is so long!

Rob Sperry - Lance Conrad - Holly Brown said...

Fun pictures! I'm a bad mom and forgot to put Cade in green. He got to school and started crying!! Loved the pictures of St George too, looked like good times! The Yee- Haw is the best!

Janei'a said...

uh the "r" is me, don't really know..

Matt, Meggan & Ty said...

Good times at the aquarium!! Seriously though...why do I have to look so swollen? Weird to see me prego and know that I'm not anymore! Love ya!

Kam Belly Soup said...

wait...st patricks day? wasnt that like a long time ago? just kidding! we go to the aquarium a lot too. it's so chill