Sunday, May 3, 2009

--Easter Weekend--


We let the boys find their easter baskets saturday morning. Ethan loved his basket! He said, "Wow mom, the Easter Bunny really spoiled us!" It was cute!

Alec was just loving all of the candy!!!

We got some fun Easter Bunny Ears from the mall and then Ethan got his face painted at the gym daycare! :)

Bunny brothers!! ( I know I'm cheesy!)


--Park City--
My family went up and spent the Easter weekend in Park City!
Thanks Stacie for planning it! We love you!!

Grandpa Rasmussen and Ethan

Ethan and Alec got spoiled even more and got a huge Easter basket from Grandma and Grandpa Rasmussen


me and my momma!


Ethan and Alec got matching sun hats!




Ethan and his GQ pose! He is so OCD, he organized his easter basket the way he liked it!


just chilling in Park City!!



The best Aunts in the whole wide world!
Natalie and Ethan
Alec and Stacie



We went shopping at the outlets and then went out to dinner


me and Josh

Stacie, Will, Natalie


After dinner my parents planned a fun Easter Egg Hunt in a conference room at the hotel and in the pool! Everyone got involved because there wasn't just candy in the eggs but money!!! Thanks mom and dad!!

Will and Aubree

Ethan found $5 and he thought it was the coolest thing ever!


Alec just loved the candy!!

Teagan

me and my sisters!

Ethan and I finding money in the pool!



Everyone loved the pool Easter Egg hunt!
We had a fun filled Easter weekend!!

2 comments:

haley said...

The egg hunt in the pool sounds awesome! I'll have to try that if I'm ever near a pool at Easter time. LOL! How fun!

lramey said...

look at you getting all caught up!!! DAY-O!

cutest pictures! love Ethan's GQ pose, and his OCD basket.