Decorating the Tree!
Josh taking out the Christmas tree.
Thanks to my friend Katie Keil we had a free Christmas tree this year. We were a little worried with the condition that it was in, but it turned out perfect!

Ethan and I decorating the tree.

Ethan had so much fun this year decorating! He was so careful and did a great job!

Us with our tree all decorated. (Alec was asleep.)

We let Ethan put lights out on his bedroom balcony. He loved it! Little did we know that there was live wire hanging out, you can see josh in the background checking out his arm, he got a really good shock!

Yeah for Christmas time!
4 comments:
Okay Ange....looking back on your last few posts. Could you get any HOTTER seriously?!? We miss you guys tonz. Call me or I will call you and maybe we can get together this coming Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday night.
Hey Ange!! I know I was totally going to call you yesterday just to chat cuz I miss talking too! Just busy, busy... as I am sure you are too! Things are great! Love the xmas tree pics darling!
The tree looks great... I thought it would have been more beat up. Heck, if I would have know that I might have just kept it for myself! Just kiddin!
I love christmas...your house looks super cute!
Post a Comment