Happy One Year Birthday Alec!!!


We decided to do a big celebration for Alec's one year birthday. We invited some of our family and friends to a puppy party. We painted faces, gave the kids puppy ears, played games, had cotton candy, ate yummy cupcakes and ice cream cones and ended it off with a fun puppy pinata! Thanks to everyone for coming! And a special thanks to my family who helped me put it together, what would I do without you!
Puppy Alec
Puppy Conli and Puppy Max
Playing our puppy prize walk and my dad in the background making cotton candy (Thanks dad!!)









Aunt Na Na




7 comments:
Looks like a total carnival!! How fun! What a ragin' one year old party! - I can't believe he is one! He is super cute!
Wow, looks like you guys had fun. I can't believe you put all those paw prints all over the walls! How long did that take?
So darling! Love the theme.. turned out so cute! Happy first Alec!
We're sad we missed it, but it looks like a lot of fun. Alec is a cutie and I can't believe our babies are growing so fast!
Alec can't be one already because that means in a few weeks MY BABY turns one and I am just not ready for that... thanks for inviting us to the party... we had a super time :(
Beautiful family Ange! You look so happy.
This was probably the funnest bday party ever! Good job on the decorations and all the excitement! Kennedy had so much fun!
Post a Comment