Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Roasting Marshmallows up Provo Canyon
We went up Saturday night to Provo Canyon to enjoy the nice fall weather and roast some marshmallows. We went with our friends the Bambl's, Plank's, and Thompson's.Ellie, Ethan, Emma



Ethan and Josh roasting marshmallows


Josh and I

me, Donnel, Meggan, Kim


Jeff's sweet smores contraption!

All the kids!

Alec squinting his eyes,the flash from the camera was so bright!



My boys
Ethan hyper and Josh and Alec all tuckered out!




Alicia Keys Concert!

Josh surprised me with tickets to Alicia Keys! We had so much fun! She is amazing! We ate a yummy dinner at a little Italian Restaurant in downtown Salt Lake and then walked over to Abravenal Hall and enjoyed an amazing concert!


I love this sculpture!




You gotta love the red pants!

She is amazing!





NO CAVITIES!!!
Ethan had his 6 month check up at the dentist and had no cavities! Thanks Dr. Lorscheider!


"When is my turn?"


Thumbs up for no cavities!!

5 comments:

lramey said...

how fun!!!! I'm so jealous you went to her concert- what a fantastical surprise from your hubub!

Fun up the canyon too- I haven't sat at a camp fire all summer..sad, cuz now summer's gone...oh well, next year!

remember how long your hair is??? YOU STRIPPER!!!! DAY-O!

hknight said...

Looks like you've beeen up to lots o fun! Yeah for no cavities! That's Great! I love camp fires!

haley said...

Hey Ange
Long time, no see. I've always wondered what you've been up to and now I know. Looks like your havin fun. Your boys are adorable!
Haley (Jex) Miller

Caprice Erickson said...

Darling!!! And Jealous you went to the A.K concert love her. What a nice hubby Josh!

Lindsay Carrick said...

I loved all your family pictures, we're going to get some done soon and I'm looking for a photographer. How fun that Josh surprised you with the concert! Nice job bro! Hope you guys are doing good!