Friday, August 29, 2008

-Ethan's First Day of Preschool-
Ethan is going to a preschool on tuesdays and thursdays at a school in American Fork. My friend Stacy Baxter takes him with her son Tyson on the days that I work. He was so excited to start school. I told him that I was sad and didn't want him to grow up and go to school, he said "Mom I have to go to school or I won't learn my ABC's" It was so cute!
Tyson and Ethan
Spiderman Backpack
Ethan's cubicle
What is this face? Do you think he is excited!?


He was loving every minute of it! I can't believe my baby boy is old enough to go to school! They grow way to fast!!




8 comments:

Jeanne Lewis said...

Your boys are so cute! I was good to see you today at Maddie's party.

Aubrey said...

Wow, they grow up way, WAY too fast I love his face in the cubicle pic. He's so excited he can't keep it in!

Lindsay Carrick said...

Oh that's so fun! He's going to love it! I love his little backpack!

Nicolle said...

Ethan's smile is so FUNNY! I LOVE it! Ok seriously when was last time we hung out?? Exactly way to long ago!

Caprice Erickson said...

Hey Ange... so we went private with our blog and I didn't have your email address so, email me yours and I will add you! capricenb@hotmail

Katie James said...

I think you might have a little trouble-maker on your hands... he looks like he's about to light his cubby on fire! Either that or he is thinking, "My teacher has no idea what I am going to keep in here!"

Jess said...

Fun stuff, hey just wanted to say that your playlist is awesome, I go to your blog all the time to just listen to it, so thanks!

April said...

He is getting so grown up! Preschool? I still remember you bringing him sometimes to VT and you were trying to teach him his colors. How does this happen???