Josh, Ange, Ethan, Alec, Isaac
I love the toes pictures,It's so fun when they start to discover new things!
Alec is so cute!! So does he still love his hands or is it all toes now? :) Fun mini golf pictures- wish we would have come!!
Ok i can't believe how big he is! he is so cute! mini golf looks fun too! i think it's time we get together what do you think? your boys are adorable!!
I love the haircut pictures! They are both so cute!
I love how Alec has his legs spread! Very flexible!
Ok the picture of Alec getting his hair cut is hilarious!! He is like a compact mass of gush!!! I love him!
oh he is getting so big! we need to go to lunch sometime. when does summer get back?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love the toes pictures,It's so fun when they start to discover new things!
Alec is so cute!! So does he still love his hands or is it all toes now? :) Fun mini golf pictures- wish we would have come!!
Ok i can't believe how big he is! he is so cute! mini golf looks fun too! i think it's time we get together what do you think? your boys are adorable!!
I love the haircut pictures! They are both so cute!
I love how Alec has his legs spread! Very flexible!
Ok the picture of Alec getting his hair cut is hilarious!! He is like a compact mass of gush!!! I love him!
oh he is getting so big!
we need to go to lunch sometime. when does summer get back?
Post a Comment