Monday, April 21, 2008

Alec is 6 months old!
We went to Alec's 6 month check up on Friday and he now weighs 20 lbs which is in th 87th percentile and is 28.9 inches tall which is in the 98th percentile. Wow he is a big boy! We sure love our butterball!

We tried Peas on Saturday and he loved them!


9 comments:

Lindsay Carrick said...

i love these pictures! He is such a cute butterball. I can't wait to start Tyler on solids, it'll be fun!

IFtheShoeFits said...

He is so dang cute!! He and Drew and can be wrestling buddies! Ha Ha!!

Donnell

Caprice Erickson said...

Hard to believe huh? I love the baby food pics.. I wish Mason liked more of them, he is still struggling and prefers good ol mamas milk ;0)

Kim said...

Could you please somehow duplicate his flawless skin and do a skin transplant on me? It's so creamy and perfect....

Janet said...

Way to go on the peas!! Not one of my kids would EVER eat them when they were that age!! He is such a delicious ball of goodness!!

Summer Jensen said...

Ange
Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big Alec is getting. Ethan's pictures always make me smile! I love the picture of him in the swing. His loafers are my favorite! Also, I loved your green shirt today...it was so cute!

Pam and Rand said...

Wow - such a difference from the curled up little newborn resting in hands! So so cute! It is so fun to check in and see how you guys are doing. Your an awesome family.

Natalie said...

So cute! I love when they can start eating real things - it makes life a little more interesting! My Rease is 11 months now just FYI and she is also in the 90% and above in everyting so I am with you on the butterball thing!

Caprice Erickson said...

I know I have been a slacker lately :) but, I posted some new pics finally! That is funny you guys were laughing about that... lol!!