We fed Alec rice cereal for the first time and he wasn't loving it! He eats so much formula (8 oz per feeding) and he sometimes wants more!! So we know that he needs more food but my doctor says to wait on other solids. We have one more month. Any suggestions for making rice cereal more appealing?
Alec is almost rolling over, he can't get his upper half over yet, but he is almost there! This is weird for Josh and I because Ethan didn't roll over until 7 months old, but I guess he was a chubalub!







5 comments:
Wow, that's so funny--I bet Ethan loved the bubbles! We are bloggers now! andaubreyishername.blogspot.com
There is a banana flavored rice cereal that Kaden loved. You could maybe try that kind. Your kids are very cute!
I know your not starting any other solids...but if you mix a little fruit with it he may like it better. But keep trying sometimes it takes a few times before they'll go at it. But remember if you do sweeten things up...its going to be even harder for him to like veggies. And most of the reason for the cereal is because nursing babies need more iron at 4 months. But if he is on formula don't stress out if he never eats cereal he doesn't really need it. Kawika was on formula at 6 months and by 8 months he was done with the cereal and never wanted to eat it again. Good Luck though you may have a picky eater on your hands!! He's so cute tough its worth it!!
Thanks so is yours! I love it... chunky babies are the cutest for sure. Mason isn't digging the cereal either.. I only feed it to him in the morning he does ok but, only eats about 4 spoonfuls. I wouldn't want to eat that stuff either ;)
Alec is such a stud...he's getting so big! Ty didn't like the rice cereal either, but we tricked him and put it in a bottle with his formula and for a while he couldn't tell...you may have to pock a bigger whole in the nipple so the rice cereal can get through...it worked for him though!
Post a Comment