
Brothers- Ethan loves to have Alec watch movies with him! He talks for Alec all the time and will say- "Mom Alec really wants to sit in his chair and watch a movie wit
h me" He kills me! :)
---------------------------------Bathroom Buddies-I watched Cade a few weeks ago and he and Ethan were playing so cute together! Funny story- so I found Cade and Ethan in the bathroom together with the door closed and my first thought was "Oh no what trouble have they gotten into!" I found Ethan on the floor putting his underwear on and Cade was on the toilet going to the bathroom and I sat and listened to them and Cade was saying "I can't do it" and Ethan responded "Yes you can you just have to push like this Augh (grunting noise)" I was laughing so hard!







10 comments:
nothin' a little friendly peer pressure can't fix!!!
they're so cute!!!
Oh cute chubbers!! Alec is almost as big as Miloh was when he was 4 months he weighed 18 pounders!!! Gotta love the chubs!!
I love the potty pals, maybe I could send easton over for some encouragement! Alec is getting SO big, in the first to pictures I see a lot of Ethan! There's nothing better than buddy brothers!
LOVE the new pics... your 2 little guys are too cute for words! Thanks... you should do it... it is really fun and so cheap! Have you taken Alec for his 4 mo. shots yet? Mason's are this Monday.. dreading it poor little guys.
Your boys are so cute! We had so much fun the other night playing with Ethan! He has quite the personality!
I love the cheesin it picture! They are so funny together sometimes! Alec is so cute!
So sad... poor guy. On top of that he had an ear infection too, I hate it when they are sick... you feel so helpless when they are this small. Ok so, question for you.. where did you get that blue sitting up thing? I love it! I need one!
So funny!! Your boys are getting so big and they are so cute! We haven't ween you guys for so long.
Thanks for the info... I am totally going to check them out!
Post a Comment