Potty training--
Ethan came to me last friday and said "Mommy I need to go potty in the toilet and get a treat." Finally!! We have been talking about potty training forever and his excuse was that he was not big enough yet. Everyone kept telling me to wait until he was ready or it would back fire on me, so we did and he is doing awesome!! We had a few accidents but now he will go to the bathroom without me having to ask him and he is staying dry at night and through his naps! It's a miracle! I feel like once he made his mind up to do it, it was so fast and easy. I did read the book 'How to potty train in less than a day' and I feel like that helped us too! I am so proud of him!





5 comments:
YEAH for potties in the potty!!!! HALLE-Frickin-LUJAH!!!!
I love his thumbs up!
and p.s. don't be surprised if I start the "this time last year" photo bucket show.....I love it! Will we be in a fight?
He looks so cute on the potty! Good job! I love Alec's bedding too!
So great!!! I am looking forward to the day when I only have 1 on diapers... I have such a long way to go!! Congrats!! And your little Alec is so dang cute!!
Good Book Recommendation. I will need it in the too near future. Birthday party looked like a blast...they do grow up sooo fast.
Okay so did you buy the book, Can I borrow it? Any pointers on how on earth I can ever get Easton to join the potty training band wagon?
Post a Comment